QuickBooks is financial accounting software created by Intuit for small as well as large businesses. The software has vast features which can be used to do almost every accounting work including payroll. A user can add or connect his bank account directly to QuickBooks to check the overall transactions.
This can be done as:
- Open your QuickBooks application on the desktop.
- Now, go to Banking tab from the top left menu.
- Locate your financial institution or click Add Account and then search.
- Next you have to select your financial institution from the list.
- Type your User Id or Login Password for the financial institution website and click Continue button.
- Once this is done, complete the extra security verification steps if your financial institution needs it and then click securely connect.
- Select the bank emblem to the left of the account which is to be connected and select the account type drop-down list to select a bank or credit account. Select from Bank or Credit Card account. If in case you don’t have account, you can select +add new to create a new account.
- Click Connect, QuickBooks Online will download the past 90 days of transactions. This will take few minutes.
- If in case, you require less than 90 days, select need a shorter date range?
- If in case, you require more than 90 days, and then click Upload more than 90 days of bank transactions.
- Once your download gets finish, you will be taken back to the Banking page to check and add your transactions to QuickBooks Online.
To reduce manual work and to save time, connect your bank account to QuickBooks Online and then you can download recent transactions. It is very useful accounting software used by a large number of accountants and bookkeepers manufactured by Intuit. However, technical error occurs sometimes which is hard to tackle by an unprofessional person.
Here, we as QuickBooks Support Phone Number Canada, geared up to help the customers for any major or minor issue. Contact our friendly executives to talk to them about your issues and queries as our engineers are very fast in their working.
Source: Connect Bank Account to QuickBooks